ShipOut July 2021 System Release Content
I. Product management module optimization
1. Approved SKUs can no longer be modified by OMS. Only the warehouse has authority to make changes on the SKU and all changes made will reflect on all warehouses.
2. WMS and OMS both can now use NSKU, EAN, UPC, ASIN and other conditions to search for products;
3. First entry confirmation for the new SKU has been added.
4. Improve product module log recordings.
II. Optimization of parcel outbound orders
1. Added the ability to batch deliver and complete parcel outbound orders, allowing you to categorize them as either shipped or completed.
3. Support the asynchronous export plan of the parcel outbound orders
4. Improve the display of information from order operation records;
III. Freight outbound order optimization
1. Improve the process of replacing the freight outbound shipping service.
Change the freight outbound order shipping service. The system will display the following prompts after saving;
2. Improve the freight outbound list’s export field information, such as signature service and so on;
3. Support the asynchronous export scheme for freight outbound orders;
4. Improve the presentation of order operation record information for freight outbound orders.
4. Billing optimization
1. Added the ability to batch import non-warehouse type transactions and increase the billing function; for more information, see the manual “How to batch import fees in the billing interface.”
V. Other improvements
1.FedEx now supports four different types of reference display.
2. Optimize the page display as well as the database location’s operation.