How to Connect an Online Store
I. Linking the online store
1. WMS system: Settings in the upper right corner>Selling Channels>Connect a Store or Marketplace>Select the online store you want to link to>Enter the corresponding store information and so on.
2. OMS system: portrait logo in the upper right corner >Connect a Store or Marketplace>Select the online store you want to link to>Enter the corresponding store information and so on.
Amazon, Ebay, Shopify, Walmart, Shipstation, Etsy, Woocommerce, Wish, Wayfair, Yicang ERP, Tongtu, Netsuite, and Teapplix are among the platforms that ShipOut currently supports. In the future, we’ll link to even more e-commerce sites.
1. There is no need to manually create or import an outbound order once you have linked to the store; you can simply pull an order from the system page’s upper right corner, submit it, and create an outbound order.
2. The orders that have been pulled will be displayed on the order management page, and outbound orders can be created individually or in batches.
When only 1 order is selected, you can create a single parcel outbound order, as shown in the figure below:
When you select multiple orders, you can create outbound orders in batches, as shown in the figure below:
3. WMS’s outbound order will be routed to the “Outbound Management – Parcel Outbound – To Pick” page.
4. OMS’s outbound order will be added to the “Warehouse Management – Outbound – Parcel Outbound – To be Fulfilled” tab. There is no need to submit manually because the system automatically submits to the warehouse.