How to generate and write off bills?
WMS can generate bills for each customer’s transaction on a regular basis and reconcile customer accounts. WMS bills can be viewed in the system directly by OMS, and WMS can also export bills to customers.
I. Generate an invoice
You can generate invoices in two ways: by selecting specific transactions to generate invoices and by creating periodic invoices.
1. To generate an invoice, select the specified transactions.
Steps: Bills>Transactions > Select the transactions for which the client requires a bill >Generate Invoice>Generate an invoice for the selected record> Enter the discount and tax rate ( if applicable, due date>Generate Invoice.
2. Generate periodic invoices
Steps: Bills> Transactions> Invoice>Choose Periodic Invoice> Select the Client and indicate invoice End Date >Generate Invoice.
- Beginning date: one day after the last bill’s end date.
- Ending date: this bill’s due date; the end time can only be chosen the day before the bill is generated.
II. View and send the invoices
The invoice status of each customer can be viewed in the account & invoice module after the invoice has been generated. Expiration does not affect the settlement of invoices, but it does remind the warehouse to check with customers in a timely manner if the invoice has passed the Expiration Time set when the invoice is generated.
1. Total amount used = total amount of transaction + manual deduction of Warehouse
2. Total top-up amount-total used amount + discount amount = Available balance = balance-used amount (if the equation is true, the account is correct);
3. Total top-up amount = online top-up of customers + offline top-up of customers + manual top-up of warehouses. Query location: in WMS — portrait button — account setting — payment record — balance change record — filter customers — Payment type: online recharge of customers, offline recharge of customers, manual recharge of warehouses;
4. Total amount of transactions: WMS — Transaction flow — all — filter customers — excluding the amount of canceled flow;
5. Manual Warehouse deduction: The Payment type is “manual warehouse deduction”, which is the same as the query path of the total recharge amount.
6. Query the discount amount: Bill — account & Bill — click the corresponding customer — calculate the sum of the discount amount
III. Recording Payments
The pending amount in the invoice will be deducted from the customer’s balance only after the warehouse has marked the invoice as paid. When tagging an invoice as paid, ensure that the customer’s balance is sufficient. If the balance is less than the invoice’s pending amount, the invoice cannot be marked as paid.
Step 1: Billing>Accounts & Invoice>Choose an unpaid or open invoice>On th e action button, click the drop-down menu>Record Payment.
Step 2: Billing>Accounts & Invoice>Click on the invoice that needs to be paid>click on the upper right corner to record payment and mark as paid.