Online Store Related
Every time a new order is placed in a Wal-Mart store, the customer must acknowledge it before it can be pulled to the shipOut system for processing.
- Wayfair stores will only sync orders that are placed after the “start time” specified when the store is linked to the system. For example, if the “start time” specified when a store is linked to the system is 8:00 PM PST on June 8th, 2021, then only orders placed after that time will be synced, while orders placed before that time will not be synced, even if they have not been processed.
- Wayfair stores are being tested in a sandbox environment with the assistance of ShipOut customer service. After the review is completed, Wayfair will authorize the application in the production environment. If a customer deletes the production application, they will need to re-apply and go through the review process again in order to successfully sync orders. Now, each independent application must be manually reviewed by Wayfair before it can have permissions in the production environment.
- If a customer wants to use Wayfair’s invoice form, they need to perform a sync test in the sandbox environment with the assistance of ShipOut customer service. After the sandbox test is successful, the customer must make sure the “generate logistics invoice form” option is turned on when linking the Wayfair store to the Shipout system in order to use Wayfair’s invoice form after orders are synced into the system.
- If ShipOut has already linked a store and the production application has been reviewed by Wayfair, the client secret can be rotated and the store can be re-authenticated in the system, updating the client secret. This will allow orders placed before the re-authentication to be synced. Alternatively, if a new production application is created and reviewed by Wayfair, the store can update the client ID and secret and also sync orders placed before the re-authentication.
When a Teapplix store syncs orders to Shipout, only orders from the same warehouse will be synced. If you want to sync orders from different warehouses, you will need to re-authenticate your account in Shipout and change the warehouse ID to the appropriate ID. Teapplix stores will only sync orders that are placed after the “order synchronization start time” specified when the store is linked to Shipout. For example, if the “order synchronization start time” specified when a store is linked to Shipout is 8:00 PM PST on June 8th, 2021, then only orders placed after that time will be synced, while orders placed before that time will not be synced, even if they have not been processed.
4. Eccang Easy Warehouse
Please note that currently, ShipOut only supports linking to the warehouse ERP system for Easy Warehouse.
- When adding a warehouse to the Eccang ERP system, be sure to fill in the correct warehouse code and warehouse in the order division rules in ShipOut.
- The domain name for the Eccang ERP system should be a separate subdomain name for the Eccang ERP order system, including the prefix “https://”.
ShipOut will only pull orders that are pending and meet the automatic warehouse allocation rules configured in the Easy Warehouse ERP system.
5. ShipOut currently supports the following online platforms: