Create a transfer order
This module is applicable to warehouse Cross dock business. Cross dock management helps warehouses and customers to view the flow plan of goods from inbound to outbound. The corresponding goods in and out of the warehouse or the warehouse-in document and the large-scale outbound document are used to receive and deliver goods.
I. OMS manually creates a transfer order
1) Only the inbound goods are transshipped, and the direct transshipment module creates a transshipment order
Steps: Warehouse Management>Transshipment>Click “+Create Transfer Order” in the upper left corner> Fill in the information of the transfer order (red * is required)>Continue>Check the information>Submit>Print the storage box mark;
If you need to create an MU for this cross dock product, you can customize the MU content in the operation unit details. The number of MUs cannot exceed the number of cross dock boxes. After setting the MU, you can process the product in units of MU. (This step is not mandatory, set as needed)
After creating MU, you can print out the MU label, and the warehouse can perform operations such as receipt and delivery by scanning the MU code.
2) The Inbound module creates both regular inbound orders and cross dock orders. A cross dock order is automatically generated by the system and the processes following it are identical to regular inbound orders.
If you want to create an MU (measurement unit) for a cross dock product, you can customize the MU contents in the operation unit details. The number of MUs should not be more than the number of transshipment boxes. Once the MU is set, you can handle the product in terms of the MU. (This step is optional, only do it if needed)
Note: Inbound products and cross dock products require separate MUs, and it is not possible to use the same MU for products of different inbound types.
2. Submit the transfer plan
1) After submitting the transfer order, submit the delivery plan before the warehouse receives the storage order;
Steps: Cross Dock module > find the corresponding Cross Dock order > click “fill in the last journey information” > fill in the relevant information (the red * is required) > submit;
3. WMS receives the Cross Dock order
If MU is created, it is received in units of MU
4. As long as the warehouse completes the receipt of the inbound order, the warehouse will automatically submit the freight outbound order corresponding to the number of boxes that meet the final shipment, and the status will enter “awaiting”
5. For the undelivered cross dock order, if OMS customers need to communicate with the warehouse to confirm information, note precautions, etc., they can leave a message in the system to inform the warehouse.
6. After the warehouse has filled outbound info and submitted it. The shipment will be operated on the freight outbound order, and the corresponding cross dock order information will be updated as shipped.
II. View transfer management information
1) Definition of cross dock order status
- All: Cross dock orders in all statuses
- Draft: Cross dock orders in draft status
- Awaiting: Transshipment warehousing document is to be received, and WMS needs to receive the document from the warehouse management
- Received: Partially received and fully received status of the transfer receipt
- Partial shipped: Some boxes have been released after receiving the transshipment receipt and creating the last journey information
- Shipped: Inventory of the boxes in the transshipment order has been completely transferred out
- Completed: Bulk cargo delivery order corresponding to the last journey information of the transfer order has been completed and confirmed to be billed
2) Cost display of cross dock orders