Freight Outbound Order
1. OMS submit freight outbound order
Steps: log in to OMS> Warehouse Management> Outbound> Freight Outbound orders> Create Outbound orders> fill in the relevant information, save and submit; the fields marked with a red asterisk are required;
- Freight Outbound Order supports the shipping of return orders for label replacement, the entry of cross docked items for freight, and the shipping of inventory products.
- The submitted order status allows both the warehouse and the client to make changes to the order information in order to update the packaging and attachment information.
- The SKU information of the actual processed return and exchange standard can only be initiated with the return order. To create the relevant carton, click the Create Package button. You can import a document by selecting it, entering the order number, and clicking Import.
Instructions for filling out the fields:
- Order number: You can create an outbound order by associating the received transshipment type’s inbound or return order. The inbound order’s boxes, SKUs, final information, files, and other items will be imported and automatically filled into the current page;
- Delivery type: You can choose different delivery methods according to different delivery types; support warehouses to print the final logistics order number for OMS; can be divided into Amazon transportation methods (Amazon truck delivery service or Amazon outbound logistics invoice), warehouse transportation methods ( Truck delivery service in the warehouse or printing the logistics order number through the warehouse) and the client’s own transportation method (reserving the truck delivery service by yourself or uploading the logistics list);
- Recipient Address: The Amazon warehouse receiving address can be saved in the address book ahead of time. On this page, you can search for pre-recorded addresses using keywords; you can also click Edit to directly add a new delivery address; fill out the warehouse list if you import it. The recipient address will be automatically imported after reviewing the information at the end.
- Product and packaging information: Introduce boxes (inbound or transshipment), that is, you can import the received transshipment type or inbound receiving type of boxes by selecting the box type number, and the corresponding box and SKU information will be automatically filled after selection. Only the editing of box-related information is supported on this page.
Adding boxes (product inventory) entails selecting SKUs and entering the corresponding quantity and box information to create a new box type. This section of the warehouse will help to reduce a drop shipping product’s inventory.
Product information: a list of all packaged items; Different source channels are displayed based on SKUs; for example, products imported from the inbound transfer list will have an inbound label.
Operation steps: Outbound management> Freight Outbound Order> Submit order >Select Edit in drop down lis > edit relevant box and pallet information> Save;
For all FBA products, OMS needs to know the packing or pallet status of the product before it can apply for the box label and make an appointment for truck delivery according to the packing and pallet status; for orders that have uploaded all the label information, the warehouse does not need to adjust the order information , Just process the order directly;
Following the submission of the Freight Outbound order by OMS, the corresponding WMS account interface will display the number of new orders, as well as a reminder mark for new incoming and unprocessed orders. Move the mouse over the mark to see the associated reminder;